Go Down

Topic: replacment for this transistor? (Read 560 times) previous topic - next topic


Okay... so long story short, i have this little transistor that i need the non-surface mounted version of. The part # is PHD3055E. I can only find the datasheet, And can't find it anywhere for sale.
So i thought i'd come here and ask, Any ideas on what could replace this?

Here's the datasheet in the google docs viewer.


Any help would be appreciated.


May 13, 2010, 10:06 pm Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 10:09 pm by keeper63@cox.net Reason: 1
Well, the datasheet says that the TO-220 thru-hole version is "PHP3055E" - so I imagine it would be that part?


Hmm - re-reading your statement, were you looking for the part number, or something equivalent? If you are looking for something equivalent, have you checked other 3055-type MOSFETs?
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.


Something equivalent. And no I haven't. I'm not too keen on what would be an equivalent one.  :-/ Any pointers?

Go Up