0-5V(0-255) Pwm to 0-12V Help Me Pls

Good afternoon first. How do I make the 0-255 pwm output 0-12v set I need circuit diagram and material names

Use a MOSFET as amplifier. That, plus a few resistors is all you need. Thousands of circuits are a quick Google search away.

thank you I did google search, but I could not reach the circuit diagram will give a definite conclusion that I have a friend who has experienced in this regard I wrote here. (google translete)

Enesilcin:
thank you I did google search, but I could not reach the circuit diagram will give a definite conclusion that I have a friend who has experienced in this regard I wrote here. (google translete)

Hint!

When you do a Google search for something like that, look through all the “images” that are returned. There are usually several schematics that you can see. Click on them .

Paul

Enesilcin:
Good afternoon first. How do I make the 0-255 pwm output 0-12v set I need circuit diagram and material names

No, you need to tell us what you want this for. Otherwise you will get inappropriate answers and may end up more confused than before. :roll_eyes:

What is the 12V PWM being applied to? Motor, heating element, light bulb?