0.96 128x32 OLED I2C with Digispark Attiny85 no image, please help

Hi guys, I'm a complete noob to AVR, I'm trying to get a 128x32 (not the common 128x64 ) display to work with attiny 85 digispark mini board version.

I can compile my sketch and load it into the micro but i get no image due to I assume some constants somewhere in the library defining the display as 128x64

the display I use is "LCD-GR1307" which is 128x32 oled

the library I use is http://www.14core.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/ATTINY85-OLED.zip from this tutorial

could you please point me to what lines I need to edit in what CPP files to reflect 32px height instead of 128px height

thanks! :slight_smile:

I am also struggling for days now trying to display anything on an OLED 128x32 display with an SDD1306 driver.

Features:

Driver IC: SSD1306

Size: 0.91 inch OLED

Resolution: 128 x 32

Voltage: DC 3.3-5V

So frustrating that I can only find information about how to connect a 128x64 display.
And also it is very confusing that there is a lot of information about the attiny chip with AVR programmers or C language, I want to use is on a digispark with the arduino IDE.

I found this link.. I have a digispark and also several Attiny85's. I would assume with a little tweak it would work with Attiny85.

https://digistump.com/board/index.php?topic=1889.0

This is the conversation that got mine working ( I used the Digispark library and it worked with the smaller 128x32 screen):

In the file DigisparkOLED.cpp you need to change:

0xA8, 0x3F, // Set multiplex ratio(1 to 64)

to:

0xA8, 0x1F, // Set multiplex ratio(1 to 64)

and change:

0xDA, 0x12, // Set com pins hardware configuration

to:

0xDA, 0x02, // Set com pins hardware configuration

Thank you very much @shermluge that worked perfectly.

Further info if it helps anyone - the DigisparkOLED.cpp file that needs editing lives in:

%AppData%..\Local\Arduino15\packages\digistump\hardware\avr\1.6.7\libraries\DigisparkOLED

• If you installed it with the library manager within Arduino IDE -

Also, at least with my cheapo digispark, it complains there isn't enough space for the example DigisparkOLED.ino to compile but you can just comment out the two bitmap examples (and includes) which nearly halves the program size.