0.96" OLED defective?

I received this OLED screen Geekcreit® 0.96 inch 4pin blue yellow iic i2c oled display module geekcreit for arduino - products that work with official arduino boards Sale - Banggood.com sold out-arrival notice

It seems to work ok except that the top 1/3 of the screen is yellow and the rest is blue as it suppose to be.
Is this LED defective?

IMG_0040.JPG

nope, that's how it is supposed to work.

0_96-Inch-4Pin-Blue-Yellow-IIC-I2C-OLED-Display-Module

Big clue right there.

Qdeathstar:
nope, that's how it is supposed to work.

Are you sure? The tutorial I have read, Everything is blue. And also I failed to mention that there is a one pixel gap between the yellow and blue.

You bought a yellow and blue OLED, and you're asking us if we're sure that that's how it's supposed to be?

The OLED is manufactured with the different colors of phosphor inside. No amount of code, voltage, water, rain or spells can change that fact.

You ordered a display with two distinct different areas on the display.

// Per.

AWOL:
You bought a yellow and blue OLED, and you're asking us if we're sure that that's how it's supposed to be?

Oh, sorryyyy. I thought it meant it can display full screen in either yellow or blue. Geez. I had never use one of these screen, ok? No need for this kind of attitude!

If it was multicolour everywhere it would be RGB, not blue and yellow. Its intended for consumer
appliances as the picture shows it has a header area and a body area. The second image shows
the gap between the two areas. Caveat emptor on banggood....

Zapro:
The OLED is manufactured with the different colors of phosphor inside. No amount of code, voltage, water, rain or spells can change that fact.

You ordered a display with two distinct different areas on the display.

// Per.

Rain might change the pixel color to black, actually. I'll do some testing later today