(1.8.9) - Multiple libraries were found for "WiFiUdp.h"

I am having the issue that I cannot compile an example code due to conflicting libraries.
I reinstalled the Arduino 1.8.9 IDE and also deleted the AppData/Arduino15 folder containing the conflicting library.

Can anyone point me to a solution?

C:\Users\simon\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.5.2\libraries\ArduinoOTA\ArduinoOTA.cpp: In member function 'void ArduinoOTAClass::_runUpdate()':

C:\Users\simon\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.5.2\libraries\ArduinoOTA\ArduinoOTA.cpp:281:3: error: 'stopAll' is not a member of 'WiFiUDP'

WiFiUDP::stopAll();

^

Multiple libraries were found for "WiFiUdp.h"
 Used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\WiFi
 Not used: C:\Users\simon\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.5.2\libraries\ESP8266WiFi
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Adafruit Feather HUZZAH ESP8266.

Hey, I don't have a solution yet to this, but just wanted to 2nd that I'm also seeing this issue on Mac OS:

Multiple libraries were found for "WiFiUdp.h"
 Used: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/WiFi
 Not used: /Users/duane/Library/Arduino15/packages/esp8266/hardware/esp8266/2.6.0/libraries/ESP8266WiFi

This is happening when I include ConfigManager.h (GitHub - nrwiersma/ConfigManager: ESP8266 Wifi connection and configuration manager.) in an otherwise empty sketch.

Still trying to identify the cause & fix it.

I’ve identified the following minimal code to replicate the error:

#include <DNSServer.h>
#include <ESP8266WebServer.h>
ESP8266WebServer ws;
void setup() {}
void loop() {}

There is no problem with multiple libraries!!
There is a clear error message with the stopAll() function.

This is an issue on Arduino IDE 1.8.9, but when I updated to 1.8.10, the issue appears to be resolved.