1 pump 4 valves

Not looking for "how to" I want to tackle that myself but is it feasible to have 1 submersible pump on a 4 valve manifold or are there challenges that can't be overcome? I am up in the air with if I want full water pressure full time feeding a manifold with 4 valves or if I can wire the system to activate the 1 pump each time 1 of the 4 valves is called to open I don't see the idea of 4 pumps as an alternative, seems to be overkill maybe someone can direct me to a similar scenario that I could study in the meantime back to google and thanks in advance for any assistance offered!

wire the system to activate the 1 pump each time 1 of the 4 valves is called to ope

Yes no problem in doing that with an Arduino.

Arduino (control) side no problem; just make sure your pump can supply sufficient pressure/volume for your application when more than one valve is open.

wvmarle:
Arduino (control) side no problem; just make sure your pump can supply sufficient pressure/volume for your application when more than one valve is open.

Good point will I put that into my equation thanks for the input folks! I think I may be getting a little to adventurous continually adding things so I think I’ll build the base for this project get it working then integrate other aspects in pieces seems to be a more reasonable approach I’m up in the air if I want to use a rain barrel or house water pressure that was the basis for my query, thanks again!