10 servos in a single UNO

Hey everyone!

I'm new in arduino don´t hate me if this question is a bit dumb but...
I must do a little spider robot as a school project and I found a lot of designs using a few servos (the "spider" will have four working legs and two as vanity), each leg need two servos to move and together create steps and free movement
My question or problem is the following; how can i connect those 10 servos to a single Arduino UNO?, I read that it can deal with a max of 12 devices connected but each motor needs direct connection to a 5V and Ground port so I literally don't have any idea to connect all of those motors to the UNO, and control them, or if I need another device (I have a breadboard/protoboard but in a functional prototype that board wouldn't be practical)
If I have all of those servos connected the programming stuff will not be a big problem I think but now the only issue I have is to connect them, I would be very glad if someone help me with this doubt

And if I need another device... do I need to power it?, if I power this 'other device' do I need to power the arduino too?, can I power that device directly from the arduino?, do I need to power both at once?, please help me!!!
Pd: the servos are little ones, the label says "Micro Servo 9G" and sG90

The Arduino can only generate the servo signals.
Servo power needs to come from a different 5-6volt supply,
with enough current capability to deliver the stall current for all the servos.
From memory, those servos could draw 600mA@5volt on startup and under load.
The easiest way to connect is an Adafruit PCA9685 servo driver board.
See second small picture.
Leo..

The connections you need to the UNO are the 10 signal connections (white or orange wires) to the servos. Powering 10 servos from the UNO 5V is not possible.

Power is important for servos so you will need a good battery. You want 4xAA batteries, preferably NiMH rechargeables. The power connections should go direct from the battery to the servo + and - wires. You can solder them together directly or maybe use a piece of stripboard/perfboard. You then need just one ground connection from the battery negative to the Arduino ground.

A PCA9685 servo driver board is good but it is not really necessary...but you do have to decide which way you're going to go because the code needed to drive servos via that board or directly will be quite different.

Steve

NiMH AA’s are nearly enough for the 10 amps or so peak current pull, LiPo is the way…

You are going to have to be careful on your overall weight.
Those tiny servos are just barely able to pick up a frame, an arduino and a battery.
Give up the idea of the extra vanity legs until you get it working without them. Then see if it works with the extra weight.