10 V PWM Dimmable LED controll from 3.3V MCU

Hi all

Once again, I am asking for your valuable know-how.

Goal:
Voice-controlled, dimmable LED ceiling lamp. Powered from 230 V house electrics.

Question:
What is the best/safest/most elegant way to power the MCU and to obtain the 10 V PWM

Parts:
Node MCU, Meanwell LCM 25 (LED Driver), 18 W LED Panell, (PSU for MCU and 10 V PWM --> This Question)

Additional Info:

• The LCM 25 takes 0 to 10 V or 10 V PWM
  • It shouldn't get hot. If there are parts with furniture certification, it would be even better.

Schematic and idea:
I have added a power-point sketch (I am sorry). The red boxes are on the 230 V AC side, the green ones on the DC side. The blue lines represent the PWM signals (of course there would be + and -). The red and black lines are the + and - supply lines. In this schematic, I would propose to use a buck converter (230 AC to 10 DC). I am not sure yet how to do the 3.3 V to 10 V PWM conversion (i.e. with a gain or a mosfet).
Any suggestions to change/complete it are welcome.

If you need any additional information, please let me know.

The LED driver already provides the 10volt.
Use an opto coupler between Arduino and driver.
Transistor C/E to DIM+/- and opto LED with ~470 ohm CL resistor to pin/ground of the ESP.
Do a search on this site. It has been done many times before.

Powering a NodeMCU with 10volt is a bad idea (hot regulator).
Use a 5volt cellphone charger, connected to the USB socket.
Leo..

Hi Leo

Thanks a lot for your answer.
Could you point me to the point in the datasheet where the driver provides 10 V? Or the necessary wiring?
And how would I turn of a 1-10 V dimmable driver? 0-10 is "turned off" below .5 V if I am not wrong.

Best
Gian

The fact that you can dim these supplies with a pot tells me that there must be a voltage present.
Just measure it yourself with a DMM.

Post#18/19.
Leo..

I would have to input the voltage where I would output the 10 V. And that way, it wouldn't be possible to reach 0V without a short. This doesn't seem to work.