12 Volt Motor

Hello.
I have a question.
How can I connect this motor :

https://www.google.com/search?q=arduino+and+l293d+12+volt+300+rpm+encoder+motor+connection+model+25GA-310&sxsrf=ACYBGNQiizibOZiHTjm4zjMylEY3h1qjQg:1573846752092&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQlduE_OzlAhV1wsQBHfrQBZMQ_AUoAXoECAkQAw&biw=1600&bih=757#imgrc=UsI_2EdCAqUp_M:

to a L293D driver?

I have searched but I have not found anything...
A diagram will help me.

Thanks!!!

What is the stall current of the motor? Do you know that the L293 has the current capability to drive that motor? Can you post a data sheet for the motor?

There must be a million tutorials on the Internet on setting up an Arduino and L293 to drive a DC motor. What is it that you do not understand?

First of all , this motor has 6 wires (not 2 wires).

Description for 6 wire motor:

For L293D :

The six wires are likely two for DC power (Red for plus and Black for minus?) and four for a quadrature encoder. Some specs say 300 pulses per revolution.

You may have to take off the plastic encoder cover and trace the wires to figure out which wire is which. A similar motor shows the encoder wires as being:

Blue +5V
Green Ground
White EncA
Yellow EncB

Can you give me a diagram?
I usually use simple motors with 2 wires connecting to l293d , but it it the first time I use motors with 6 wires.

arduiNICK:
Can you give me a diagram?
I usually use simple motors with 2 wires connecting to l293d , but it it the first time I use motors with 6 wires.

Red and Black go to the L293D. Ignore the other four unless you want to use the encoder.