120VDC Motor Driver

Hello Forum Peeps:

I am in need of a 120VDC....YES DC NOT AC motor driver that is capable of a few amps. I need it the controller to allow for motor movement in both directions.

Do you know of a good vendor/manufacturer who would have such a product? 120VDC I am really having trouble sourcing - maybe I'm looking up the wrong thing?...idk.

UsernameD:
Hello Forum Peeps:

I am in need of a 120VDC....YES DC NOT AC motor driver that is capable of a few amps. I need it the controller to allow for motor movement in both directions.

Do you know of a good vendor/manufacturer who would have such a product? 120VDC I am really having trouble sourcing - maybe I'm looking up the wrong thing?...idk.

I assume, then, you already have the AC to DC conversion done. Most of the controllers seem to want to do the conversion in the controller package.

And are you looking for variable speeds in each direction or just both directions, such as a relay would give?

Paul

Try Automation Direct.

A-B, Siemens, Control Techniques also come to mind.

Motor specs? Current? Power? 10 Watts or 10 horsepower?

Ideally the AC to DC conversion would be on the board. It would be great if there was logic level input for turn in the motor direction A/B And also a logic input to stop the motor completely. Even if I can't find this specifically I'm intrested in a vendor that when work with me to create such a product

UsernameD:
Ideally the AC to DC conversion would be on the board. It would be great if there was logic level input for turn in the motor direction A/B And also a logic input to stop the motor completely. Even if I can't find this specifically I'm intrested in a vendor that when work with me to create such a product

Then a hobby forum is the wrong place to ask. Ask some industrial equipment suppliers to meet your requirements or suggest a manufacturer.

Paul