128x64 OLED I2C Display - How to connect to Nano?

So i have this display from ebay

OLED Display

At the moment i have it connected to my UNO via the SDA and SCL pins and that works fine, but those pins are not to be found on the Nano as from what i can see. How can i connect the display to a nano?

And can you recommend any lightweight library for those kind of displays?

A Nano has got exactly the same pins as a Uno. In fact it has two extra pins (A6, A7).

So if you have it working on the Uno, just connect to A4=SDA and A5=SCL on the Nano.

Note that this display does not work like a proper I2C device. Which is fine if you are not using any other I2C devices on the bus.

David.

I wasnt aware that the A4 and A5 pins was working this way. Thanks for clearing that out. This makes me wonder.. Why are the extra headers on the UNO for this purpose? I suppose that A4 and A5 on the UNO works the same way as the Nano then?

Yes, SDA, SCL are the same as A4, A5 on a UNO. A MEGA2560 or DUE has different pins for I2C.

David.

da9l: This makes me wonder.. Why are the extra headers on the UNO for this purpose? I suppose that A4 and A5 on the UNO works the same way as the Nano then?

These extra pins were added on the Uno R3, earlier revisions didn't have those. This was done for better compatibility with the MEGA, so shields can be used for both boards.

See this page (click !) for the pin layout of a MEGA, and compare it to that of the Uno.