Hi to all that read this one.
I am using one Voltage Regulator, (12v-5v) in and on the out 3.3v.
What I want to do, is use one (Surface Mount Right Angle Switch), max of 4v.
If I put the switch on the out (3.3v) of the voltage regulator to one led to ground and have one 9v battery hook up on the in of the (voltage regulator) .
When I switch the (Surface Mount Right Angle Switch) to off, will the 9 volt battery, over A long period time, lose it's milliamp hours or the voltage in the battery? Because the voltage regulator, is still hooked up.
Here is what I am asking, in A simple way. If (voltage regulator) has power hook up to it, does it eat voltage?