16x2 LCD issues

Hi guys,iam trying to build an embedded system for a project,and for that i need an LCD.I did my best,except I didnt use a potentiometer ,which is not a big deal.I got a compilation error,and I couldnt understand a thing about the error.Even though if Iam able to upload the code successfully I couldnt print anything on screen,all I have is a bright thick yellow light.Please help me on this one!

1. Read the line describing a forum section before you make a thread there, this section specifically says it's not for questions about your project, which this is.

2. There is a bug in the code you have not showed us; how could we help you without seeing your code?

3. Your question seems logically inconsistent - on the one hand you say you get compile errors - but on the other hand, you say you can upload a sketch but it doesn't work. Those cannot both be true.

You need to post the full content of any and all error messages as well as all your code.

yeah sorry about that,iam new to arduino and to the forum as well,and about the code,i just couldnt understand this compiler,i think there is nothing wrong with my code.Here is the screen shot

Please copy the error as text, and paste it in here - there is more to the error message above what was visible in the screenshots. There's even a button to copy the error as text.

In general: Don't post screenshots of text, when you can easily just post it as text - screenshots are harder to read (particularly on mobile devices), and convey less information than the text (since there's always pieces of the message not shown in the screenshot.

Error-
Arduino: 1.6.2 (Windows 8.1), Board: “Arduino Uno”

avr-g++: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

Error compiling.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
enabled in File > Preferences.

My code-

#include <LiquidCrystal.h>
int Contrast=20;
LiquidCrystal lcd(12, 11, 5, 4, 3, 2);

void setup()
{
analogWrite(6,Contrast);
lcd.begin(16, 2);
}
void loop()
{
lcd.setCursor(0, 0);
lcd.print(“Hello SNOOPY”);

lcd.setCursor(0, 1);
lcd.print(“Where are you?”);
}

That generally indicates that your installation is busted and/or your antivirus software is mistaking the compile process for malicious activity and interfering.

So should i have to reinstall my compiler?,by the way i need to know the difference between RS,RW,E pins on the lcd.What about the back light,is it useful in any way?