[2.0 v10] Unable to change font + BUG

Hi
is there any way to change font in version 2.0? i can't work with defaut one..
and also, please make an ability to change font size by holding Ctrl and rotating mouse wheel (just like v1.8) and make us able to make output section smaller (it can't to get smaller from a certain size, that is too big for me)
Thanks

And another bug:

as you see, app icon is fully wrong. i have latest windows 10 version and tried to install and uninstall your app for 3 times, but no luck. please fix it.

Just use the Ctrl++ and Ctrl+- keyboard shortcuts.

There is a feature request for it here:

For now, you might find it useful to know that you can click the icon at the bottom right corner of the Arduino IDE window to close and open the Output pane.

I haven't this problem with my Windows installation. Which of the download options did you take?:

• "Windows Win 10 and newer, 64 bits"
  • "Windows MSI installer"
  • "Windows ZIP file"

Doesn't work for me.

Windows MSI installer.

also there's lots of other minor bugs in app, for example sometimes ide won't upload program to arduino (and i have to reconnect it), very very long loading screens when opening ide or opening new window, holding mouse on functions sometimes opens library descriptions and sometimes not, &...

I think developing of this ide is going too long, and progress is very slow... and still lot's of bugs are exist..

I remember there was quite a bit of trouble with these keyboard shortcuts on the classic Arduino IDE. It was related to the keyboard layouts, as explained here:

I took a look at this issue and it seems quite complicated to solve.
In fact, on keyboards with english layout the + key is only reachable through a modifier, so it breaks the shortcut. A solution would be to use the + key on the NumPad but it doesn't exist either on most laptops keyboards. If we switch to = which is primary on en keyboards we lose the integration for a lot of other locales...
I'll think about it and report back if I find something interesting/feasible.

I notice that my IDE 2.0.0-beta.10 Edit > Increase Font Size menu item shows the keyboard shortcut as Ctrl+=. Does yours say that also? Does it work if you try that keyboard shortcut?

I just gave it a try and didn't have any problem. What happens if you install it using the " * "Windows Win 10 and newer, 64 bits" download instead?

You are welcome to submit bug reports to the issue tracker:

This is the best way to bring them to the attention of the IDE's developers. Just make sure to do a search of the issue tracker for existing issues because someone else might have already reported it.