2.4" Colour TFT Touch Screen and Adapter Board for Arduino

Hello:

I purchased a display screen at a retailer here in North America recently. I'm trying to find the library: stdint.h. I'm surprised that it's been difficult to find. Maybe someone has seen it recently??

Moderator edit: Thread split, feel free to modify the title if you wish

I'm trying to find the library: stdint.h.

It's not a library, it's a header file.

It'll be in somewhere like hardware/tools/avr/avr

Hello:

This is a poorly formed response to your reply. If I did have my laptop fully fired up, I could dig for that header file. The other header file referenced in the associated info/sketch for the display had to be pulled in entirely as a library. Hence one is led to believe that one is dealing with 2 libraries. I'm communicating here via android. Libraries are where I have always looked in the past in search of these header files. I guess I didn'the know there were other places to look.

I don't know where /hardware/tools is located in a windows OS. ????

bwayne1:
I don’t know where /hardware/tools is located in a windows OS. ???

\hardware\tools\avr\avr\include ?

Hello:

I was looking a bit more, and I located stdint.h. I think I can move forward without help at least for a little while. That file was buried way down in the windows (more accurately the arduino sub directories).

Insert Quote
Hello:

I was looking a bit more, and I located stdint.h. I think I can move forward without help at least for a little while. That file was buried way down in the windows (more accurately the arduino sub directories).

@ acboother
As for reducing the memory usage on the UNO, have you tried using the memorysaver.h file?
It is located in the UTFT library folder.

I don't know if there is a lag time for posts to be uploaded? I'm trying to use some hardware that I bought from a retailer here in The US, I can't seem to get software to compile with this hardware combo that I bought. ???

bwayne1:
I don't know if there is a lag time for posts to be uploaded? I'm trying to use some hardware that I bought from a retailer here in The US, I can't seem to get software to compile with this hardware combo that I bought. ???

And . . ?

SeeedStudio is working w/ radio shack here in the US. I have a (what I consider to be TFT) display from Radio shack. I have tried various examples working with this display, and am getting marginal results. Prior to about the last hour, I wasn’t even getting the code to compile prior to loading it into the arduino/display combo. Now, most of the code compiles, and I get “pressure readings” on the serial monitor for one snippet of code, but I’m not getting display results of any variety (nothing will display). I don’t know who will see what I’m posting here, maybe someone has fought through this a bit. ??? I have loaded Library files and drivers and the like with regard to this display, and there has been progress, but there’s no display yet. ???

elac:
@ acboother
As for reducing the memory usage on the UNO, have you tried using the memorysaver.h file?
It is located in the UTFT library folder.

Not used it... I'll hunt it down tomorrow as its now the witching hour in the UK and time for shut eye

@elac

The memorysaver.h header would be useful if I get as far as trying to write some code for this device but as it stands I still need to be able to recover some pins to be of any value to me.

What have you used the device for?

Alan

I’m going to use the device to transmit some voltages across a room. I’ll take multiple readings and access their respective values at any time I should need. I also would like to perfect the graphics too. I may be away from this for a while, I’m going back to work in a field setting for about 15 days or so.