2.8 TFT LCD and Mega 2560

Hi all,

I have this tft lcd : http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-8-inch-2-8-TFT-LCD-Module-Display-ILI9325-with-Touch-Panel-SD-Card-240x320-/281416704793?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4185be2319 and Arduino mega 2560.

I want to know if it possible to combine them. if possible, maybe someone could share program code and connection scheme.

Please help...

You are missing a key piece, an LCD shield to provide the correct connections and voltage translation required to connect correctly to a Mega. Here is the needed shield from a US supplier: ElecFreaks Mega Shield Once you have the shield in hand, the parts simply plug together. There are no jumpers to set on the shield I provided a link to, others may require jumpers/solder bridges to configure the shield. An LCD of this size should not require an external supply, USB alone should be sufficient for a 2.8 inch screen.

Once the shield, lcd and Mega are plugged together, you'll need a library which can be downloaded from here: UTFT Library w/source Select a 240x320 demo under the AVR directory and change the display type to ILI9325. Compile and download. Enjoy!

thanks