2 bluetooth, receiver side cannot send (reply back to transmitter )

scenario:
1.) i configured my bluetooth1 shield as slave (my transmitter side) and bluetooth2 shield as master (my receiver side) using AT command while in command mode.)
2…) i installed the below codes to their corresponding microcontroller
3.) wait for the bluetooth shield’s LED (from green) to become red so it means they are connected.

// summary: if ‘1’ is entered into the transmitter’s serial monitor it will just send ‘C’ character on the receiver side and will wait for the character ‘S’ to be received from the receiver side and then prints it.
//NOTE:i typed this manually, without looking at the actual code so it might have some syntax’s error (but don’t mind it)

//THE TRANSMITTER SIDE

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#define RX 10 //the pin 0(RX) and 1(TX) of the bluetooth shield is connected to the digital 10 and 9 of the microcontroller, respectively
#define TX 9
SoftwareSerial blueToothSerial(RX,TX);

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(38400);
blueToothSerial.begin(38400);
}
char recvChar;
void loop()
{
if(Serial.available())
{
recvChar=Serial.read();
if(recvChar==‘1’)
{
blueToothSerial.write(‘C’);
delay(2000);
}
}
if(blueToothSerial.available() && blueToothSerial.read()==‘S’)
{
recvChar=blueToothSerial.available();
Serial.print(recvChar);
}

}

//THE RECEIVER SIDE
// This will just received a character ‘C’ from the transmitter and if received, it will just send a ‘S’ character to the transmitter.
//i typed this manually, without looking at the actual code so it might have some syntax’s error (but don’t mind it)
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#define RX 9 //the pin 0(RX) and 1(TX) of the bluetooth shield is connected to the digital 9 and 10 of the microcontroller, respectively
#define TX 10
SoftwareSerial blueToothSerial(RX,TX);

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(38400);
blueToothSerial.begin(38400);
}
char recvChar;
void loop()
{
if(blueToothSerial.available())
{
recvChar=blueToothSerial.read();
Serial.print(recvChar);
if(recvChar==‘C’)
{
blueToothSerial.write(‘S’);
}
}
}

AFTER what i mentioned above, when i opened both serial monitors, the transmitter enable to send character ‘C’ to the receiver because in the receivers serial monitor it displayed ‘C’ but in the transmitter’s serial monitor it just don’t receive ‘S’ character.

I think im missing something, maybe its bluetooths communication concept? please help me thanks.

if(blueToothSerial.available() && blueToothSerial.read()=='S')
{
recvChar=blueToothSerial.available();
Serial.print(recvChar);
}

If there is data to be read, and the value that was read is an S, store the number of bytes now available in recvChar. How can that possibly make sense?

Oops that must be recvChar =bluetoothserial.read()

Sorry ididnt copy paste it i just type it manually becausr idnt have copy of the code