2 DAC microcontroller

What is the smallest controller available with 1 analog input and 2 DAC outputs. Needs to be 5 volt. Thanks!

ATtiny1614: 14-pin SOIC. or maybe ATtiny1616/ATtiny3216 - has more pins, but is available in a qfn package.

Several Tindie vendors sell boards, and Arduino support is available via DrAzzy's Mega TinyCore

westfw: ATtiny1614: 14-pin SOIC. or maybe ATtiny1616/ATtiny3216 - has more pins, but is available in a qfn package.

Several Tindie vendors sell boards, and Arduino support is available via DrAzzy's Mega TinyCore

Although it is worth pointing out that the ATTinies with 3 DACs, only DAC0 is actually output to an external pin.

Oh. I didn’t notice that. That sucks...

Yeah it is a real shame. The maximum output voltage is also limited to VREF, which has an upper limit of 4.3V.

Check out these cute little things:

I ordered some

gooodsystems: Check out these cute little things:

They are cute, but neither of them have even a single DAC.

Well they said they did and I was in a hurry so I guess I'll use them for something when they come.

COULD you use a PWM output as a DAC? You haven't mentioned the actual requirements...

Not small but this has 2x DAC's and is Arduino compatible.

The smaller version has at least 1 DAC but I cannot find the pinout to determine if the other DAC is broken out on the end holes.

Use your usual controller and add 2 of these https://www.adafruit.com/product/935 A ESP32 has 2 DAC channels but not 5V

Riva:
Not small but this has 2x DAC’s and is Arduino compatible.

All the sources I can find say that the LGT8F328P only has one DAC, on pin PD4. If they actually do have two DACs then that would be very interesting, but I don’t think it is the case.

BJHenry: Although it is worth pointing out that the ATTinies with 3 DACs, only DAC0 is actually output to an external pin.

Are there any that have 2 or more DACs where all are available at the same time?

BJHenry: All the sources I can find say that the LGT8F328P only has one DAC, on pin PD4. If they actually do have two DACs then that would be very interesting, but I don't think it is the case.

:-[ You are correct, I selected the wrong chip variant (and board). This says it's using a LGT8F328P but the LGT8FX8E variant that has 2x DAC's and the image of the board back does show both DAC's broken out.

EDIT: All a bit smoke and mirrors as it's difficult to find definitive details but it looks like it used to be a Wemos XI

krupski: Are there any that have 2 or more DACs where all are available at the same time?

Not yet, they all have just a single DAC output.

Riva: :-[ You are correct, I selected the wrong chip variant (and board). This says it's using a LGT8F328P but the LGT8FX8E variant that has 2x DAC's and the image of the board back does show both DAC's broken out.

EDIT: All a bit smoke and mirrors as it's difficult to find definitive details but it looks like it used to be a Wemos XI

You're right, I see that the back of the board has both DAC outputs marked. It also has check boxes for 'PWM' and 'DAC' so I imagine they use the same design for the LG328P and LG328E. I hadn't actually heard that there was an 'E' variant with two DACs before, and there is precious little information on it out there sadly :(