2 man rule for RFID

Just a quick question...super noob here.
Can I design a project in which I can make a two man rule using RFID tags and readers to unlock a magnetic door lock.

Essentially trying to have a sequential order of two RFID tags to be read to send a signal to unlock the door.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Post the code you have, using code tags ("</>" button) and explain what is going wrong.

thanks for quick response jremington.
We arent really even at that point yet we have found several instructable codes to allow us to set up the readers and tags to open our lock using one tag swipe. I attached the one we are are looking at. We dont understand whether or not a two man rule can be added to a code like the one attached.
Thanks
Dan

RFID LOCK.txt (22.6 KB)

You have some code which can validate an RFID token and open an electronic lock.
Your requirements are that 2 tokens must be validated (within a specific period of time, say a few seconds) to open the lock.
I'd say that it will certainly be possible to modifiy the code to achieve that.

We dont understand whether or not a two man rule can be added to a code like the one attached.

Rather simply, but first you should learn Arduino programming.

Study some of the many simple examples that come with the Arduino programming package, get the example code working with one RFID module and your lock, and proceed from there.