2 NRF24L01 receivers on one Arduino Mega board

Hi everyone,

I am working on a project, where I have to send a message to 2 antenas and calculate a time difference between the reception of both signals. I already figured out the code to detect the difference, however I am not sure how to connect 2 NRF24L01 to one arduino board (both as receivers) I checked in the blog and found some interesting answers, but none answers my concern for real. Does anyone have an experience regarding this. Thanks :)

martinlvd: I am working on a project, where I have to send a message to 2 antenas and calculate a time difference between the reception of both signals. I already figured out the code to detect the difference, however I am not sure how to connect 2 NRF24L01 to one arduino board (both as receivers)

Just forget the idea, it will not work.

I agree with @Whandall.

If you have any remaining doubts calculate how long (perhaps I should say how short) it takes a radio signal to travel 1 metre,

...R

Thanks guys, I saw some videos in youtube and thought it may be possible. Do you know which other approach could be used to detect the direction of a signal? Have a nice one

No.

...R