2 usb host ports?

Experienced engineer new to Arduino. Is there an Arduino that can have two usb host ports? Been searching around, but can't find one. I want to implement a system that would facilitate communication between two usb clients. Thanks. Howard

A 16MHz Arduino probably wouldn't have the processing power to act as a USB bridge - even if it had two Host ports.

I don't know enough about USB so I wonder could you add one of those multi-port USB hubs to a Yun?

A RaspberryPI might be more sensible.

...R

To act as a USB host it is normal to use a host shield. This has on it a separate processor that handles the USB protocol. You would have to use two of these and make some modifications to the second one to allow them to use different pins where appropriate.

Grumpy_Mike:
To act as a USB host it is normal to use a host shield. This has on it a separate processor that handles the USB protocol. You would have to use two of these and make some modifications to the second one to allow them to use different pins where appropriate.

Or use a USB host module and an avr that supports usb itself

You can have many USB devices on the same USB hub.

Mark

USB port could be either host or device mode. A USB host could support up to 127 devices with usb hub.

You need to have the driver software to control a USB hub, they do not work automatically.