22 independent potentiometer read

Okay so I would need in a crazy project to be able to read independently 22 potentiometers and put the infos in unity.
The connection to unity is good, no problem, I have 3 potentiometers and It’s all good
I know that the Arduino Mega has 15 analog inputs but 22 would be the least I need and more is better.
Is there a way to couple multiple arduinos in their Analog reading (may be directly in unity, I’ll check)?
or can I find an ADC component in order to use the digital inputs too?
I’m new and my question can seem stupid or has been answers a million times but I can’t find anything really usefull…
Thanks You Very Much <3

The analog multiplexer will expand the number of analog inputs.

Bonsky: 22 would be the least I need and more is better.

How about 96 with an Uno, or 128 with a Nano, with 16-channel multiplexers (one per analogue input). Example code on the same page. Leo..

Thank you everybody! ^^ Well I'm afraid that a multiplexer would cause a little problem in my case... I would need to be able to read them at the same time without needing to act on something else than my Potentiometer. I'm not saying that they would all be moved at the same time but they need to be accessible at any time in case they are moved.

Let's say that my potentiometers A and B are on the same multiplexer, If I move them at the same time, would they be read independantly or would one not be read? Or read at the same time and cause a fizhglrzglrz in my program?

I think I need an ADC? I could just use the digital input and an Arduino mega and hop no more problem?

Thank you for your help!

you will be able to see all channels as you switch all the time same as the arduino does as it has also a multiplexer inside. just check the value on A0 then make a counter to 8 or 16 whatever you use. then set the next channel and read the same A0 again. this can be done in a simple for next loop as u can use 6 analog on an UNO you can in simple make 6 boards times 8 channels with 3 output pins so resulting in 48 channels. with high speed.

I would need to be able to read them at the same time without needing to act on something else than my Potentiometer. I'm not saying that they would all be moved at the same time but they need to be accessible at any time in case they are moved.

Each analog read takes 110us. 22 reads takes 2.42 ms. Add in time to multiplex, save, format and transmit data. How many knobs can you change in 20 or 30ms? That or, or less, could be your loop time with well written code.