24v to 5v to 24v

Hey i have programmed an arduino board to receive a 24v signal then have it output appropriate signals for output, but all voltage output is obviously 5v. How do i set up a system to send out 24v and or have it signal another component to send out 24v? I am trying to stay away from relays.

So that would be solid-state devices. Transistor, SS relay, buffer IC, etc.

What is the load for the 24V output?

More explanation of the project is required to make a sensible suggestion.

Weedpharma

The input can be handled with a [u]voltage divider[/u] (2 resistors) or a [u]clipping/clamping circuit[/u] (a resistor and diode), or a combination of both. If the 24V isn't regulated and can possibly go higher, the clamping circuit is a good idea.

These are digital, right? No analog and no AC?

For the output we really do need to know what you're connecting and if you can use the same 24V power supply as the input.

Hey i have programmed an arduino board to receive a 24v signal then have it output appropriate signals for output, but all voltage output is obviously 5v. How do i set up a system to send out 24v and or have it signal another component to send out 24v? I am trying to stay away from relays.

It is customary on the forum to begin your post with a Project Overview:

[u]Project Overview[/u]\

[u]Objective[/u]: "__________________________"

[u]Input signals[/u]

"I am building a _____" "One of the INPUT signals is _, which is 24V _____"

As already mentioned, SSR (Solid State Relays) are one option. BE ADVISED They come in different flavors , both DC AND AC and in different voltage ratings. There is no single SSR . You need to look for the specific type you need with the specific specs you need.

[u]Output Signals[/u]

"One of the OUTPUT signals is ______________"

"I need to convert a 5V TTL arduino GPIO Output signal to control the 24V signal to control the ___________"

I am trying to stay away from relays.

You need to explain this statement . If you are posting with the questions you have asked, it can be assumed you have little or no electronics experience, hence your comment about relays may be misguided or misinformed. Please clarify. There are many different types of relays. There are also opto-couplers. We need to know WHY you are trying to stay away from relays to find out if your reasons are valid.