24x6 matrix problem.

Hi, can anyone explain to me in detail the code of void display_word, finish_scroll, byte make_word,void latchOn(), void latchOFF(),and where we take data sent by SPI. In pdf file there is a code and a scheme.

http://www.filedropper.com/arduino2filesmerged

I want to create a program that displays temperature and humidity as variables are taken from sensors.

I will take a look when you post the code here.

I can’t post it because the code is too long.

Jikata: I can't post it because a code is to long.

You can add it as an attachment.

This is a code with scheme

arduino (2 files merged).pdf (83.2 KB)

The reason that we ask for code to be posted or attached is to allow it to be copied into an editor for examination. Attaching a PDF makes this more difficult so you are likely to get less help.

Ok, I will do it that way.
In byte dummy_word we use |= (OR) to increase 1 last bit and then use << to move bits in left.

Hi, What is the application? What is your code for? What is it not doing? Did you write/develop this code?

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png or pdf?

Thanks.. Tom... :)

I did 24x6 matrix , which receives data from serial port. Now I want the same text to spin :(Temperature is (variable) Humidity is: (variable), as variable are taken from sensors.
The code is taken from www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-24X6-LED-matrix/step2/How-it-works/

arduino (2 files merged).pdf (83.2 KB)