Hi there, I used Arduino Mega 2560 for while and it worked without a problem. After the following scenario I can not upload to it any more.
- Connected Arduino to my computer by USB (Windows 7)
- Upload a sketch which has something to do with USB Host controller port
- Connected the 12v power adapter to Arduino
- Connect de Vin to V5 on Arduino (Why did I do such a stupid thing? Because the USB host controller got its power from their, and I only connected a simple optic mouse to it)
The computer still recognizes the Arduino, the com port is available. But while uploading it hangs. I can upload the same sketch to an Arduino Uno, and I have tried all the same stuff on another computer. I have bought a new Arduino mega 2560 already, but if the old one is fixable that would be great!
- The L-led blinks quickly at startup/after reset for 3~4 times.
- No connection with serial monitor, when I send text no RX/TX blink.
Any help would be great.
PS. I searched the forum but none of the found topics where having the same issues.