2812 Leds past first Pixel

Hello guys,
I am new to the forums and ran into issue. I have 2 segments running off one data on my node mcu. Both data sets were working just fine then out of the blue one of the segments stops working past the first led. Anything I change function just fine on 1 segment and the first led of the second segment. I tried adding a logic level to see if that helped but no change. Please let me know any additional things to try.

Thanks
Andy

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=149017.0

It sounds like your strip went faulty. If the 1st led works ok but not the rest of the strip, the fault could be with either the first or second led. Try removing the first led from the strip and re-wiring to the second led. If that does not fix it, try removing the second led also.

Badandy996:
Hello guys,
I am new to the forums and ran into issue. I have 2 segments running off one data on my node mcu. Both data sets were working just fine then out of the blue one of the segments stops working past the first led. Anything I change function just fine on 1 geometry dash segment and the first led of the second segment. I tried adding a logic level to see if that helped but no change. Please let me know any additional things to try.

Thanks
Andy

Your strip went faulty

Thanks. I connected a few LEDs to the existing power run and they appeared to be working. I now need to solder the replacement strip to the old strip. I was hoping that it would be easier than that since its a new strip that was installed just recently.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks
Andy