2pcs nano card with 128x64 oled screen to control

Hello friends

I use a counter and 3 LEDs in my project. green yellow and red. When green 10 is green, green turns off. When red is 20, yellow turns red and red when the counter is 30.
In addition to these I think to connect the oled display, but the codes have been consumed for a bit more than nano etc. should be connected to the anduino board.
can you please help

hi

my friends in my project counter and 3 pcs led. green yellow and red. When green 10 is green, green turns off.
In addition to these I think to connect the oled display, but the codes have been consumed for a bit more than nano etc. OLED screen in anduino card bağlamalıyım.h LEDs illuminates a different BMPs must be active
on the subject, please can you help

(Google Translate)

Sorry, we don't have a Turkish section.

Hello friends

I use a counter and 3 LEDs in my project. green yellow and red. When the sun is 10 green is blinking yellow. When it turns 20, the yellow lights up red and the system turns off at counter 30.
In addition to these I think the oled display is connecting but because the codes consume more bits, a second nano etc. every led next to me oled design to be a different bmp active
can you help please