3.5 TFT Raspberry PI on Arduino

Is it possible to interface a 3.5 TFT Touch Screen with Arduino?

I have seen that there are some libraries for the XPT2046 Touch Controller Chip, like this one: GitHub - PaulStoffregen/XPT2046_Touchscreen: Touchscreen Arduino Library for XPT2046 Touch Controller Chip

Do any of you have experience with this library? Is it possible to make the interface with it? Do you have any other recommendation for doing this? Thanks

So sorry, I'm not going to be very helpful. But what I can say is to watch the voltage! Being a pi add-on, the running voltage might be 3.3V, compared to Arduino's 5V. Make sure you won't be over-volting it.

-Englishscone

Englishscone:
So sorry, I'm not going to be very helpful. But what I can say is to watch the voltage! Being a pi add-on, the running voltage might be 3.3V, compared to Arduino's 5V. Make sure you won't be over-volting it.

-Englishscone

I think the voltage supplied to the display is 5V

I found that photo on internet, although it is a little bit different from the Display that I Have (The Photo posted in the 1st post)

i think a ILI9486 controller is used for these displays. the utft lib might work

they are a clone of the a waveshare display , you may get further clues using that in a search

DelfinDelfin:
I think the voltage supplied to the display is 5V

There is 5V on the Pi GPIO header, but all the SPI signals will need to be 3V3.