3.95 TFT mcufriend ili9488

I purchased this TFT, I'm trying to use it with mega2560 and UTFT libraries but I can't.

Does anyone know help me?
Working with Adafruit library:
#include <Adafruit_GFX.h>
#include <UTFTGLUE.h> //we are using UTFT display methods
UTFTGLUE myGLCD(0x9341, A2, A1, A3, A4, A0);

With UTFT I can not in any way to bring up something on the screen.

I can use it both in serial or in parallel?
How does the data strobe?

Does it work with the MCUFRIEND_kbv library ? Does it work with the UTFTGLUE class ?

If you want to use the UTFT library, you just have to write the appropriate driver.

Note that you have bought a shield that is designed for the UNO. If you wanted to run on a MEGA, you should buy a shield designed for the MEGA2560.

David.

Yes, Mcufriend_kbv work with this configuration: UTFTGLUE myGLCD(0x9341, A2, A1, A3, A4, A0);, and mega2560 board.

I would expect what, with the same configuration, works also with the UTFT.

To use it in parallel, instead of it serves to write a driver. I ask like functions for the parallel coach of the display.

What do you want to do with UTFT that you cannot do with MCUFRIEND_kbv ?

The new Adafruit_GFX library does variable width Fonts. UTFT does not.

You can produce Right-Justified or Centered text with the existing Adafruit primitives. UTFT will do it for you.

If there is something that "needs" UTFT, please say what you want.

Your last message did not translate into English very well. Please try with some different Italian words and perhaps Google will translate it better.

David.

Sorry for my english

UTFT has interested me for: Picture from define and SD card. Pushbutton with defined picture. TrueType font

What lacks is a beautiful keyboard.

I would want to write the driver, to use this display with the parallel bus. I would want to know if this parallel bus is operative and how it works. I can move also the pin on an other (unique) port. I believe that the parallel port is 8 times faster than that serial. Besides I ask me for the motive therefore the serial one is emulated, with so many speed serial HW devices, inside to this CPU