3 axis skull sketch

im new to the aduino uno and trying to make a 3 axis skull. is there a sketch or code for that and how do i find it and download it?

or will the aduino uno even do the job?

It might be helpful if you explained what a "3 axis skull" is.

What is a 3 axis skull? I know what a skull is, that's the bone in your head. But what do you fancy a 3 axis skull is?

Whatever it is, I doubt that there is a ready made code that is exactly what you want. If there is then you're WAY more likely to find it by googling than asking here. But even so, if you break the project down into small parts I bet there is plenty of example code for each piece.

boobooturtle:
or will the aduino uno even do the job?

That depends, so far you've been terribly vague about what that job actually is.

three axis skull uses 3 servo motors to control tilt,nod and turn of the head at the neck. the arduino would be used to control the three servo motors in a random motion to simulate head movement. i don't know very much about writing code for the arduino and was hoping there was a code that was close to what i need but i don't know where or how to find it

To get started, google "arduino servo" for lots of tutorials.

Do NOT try to power servos from the Arduino 5V power supply, as you will damage the Arduino. Avoid any tutorial that suggests otherwise.

Use a separate 5-6V, 2-3A power supply for the servos (4xAA battery pack might be enough) and connect the grounds.

boobooturtle:
The Arduino would be used to control the three servo motors in a random motion to simulate head movement.

Let me tell you that my head movement is in no way random, whatever others may sometimes suggest. :astonished: