3 digit 7 segment up down counter

Dear sir,
I am new to micro controllers. I want to make a 3 digit 7 segment up down counter with a trigger output when a count becomes zero. Please write the code for arduino uno board.

Pramodacharya:
Dear sir,

You're excluding the ladies here

Pramodacharya:
I am new to micro controllers. I want to make a 3 digit 7 segment up down counter with a trigger output when a count becomes zero. Please write the code for arduino uno board.

Most of us don't write code for others; most of us help you to write code once you show what you have tried. Further your post is lacking details how you have connected your display(s) to the Uno, so it will be impossible to write code.

There is a section Gigs and Collaboration where you can post your request; please indicate how much you're prepared to pay.

This is probably a school exercise, which of course you should so yourself, but here is some basic guidance to get you started.

1. Get hold of the datasheet for the display. It is important to know if it is common anode, common cathode, or entirely electrically isolated sections. If there are common parts, you need to use multiplexing.

2. Design the program initially without considering the display. Simply have a counter which counts from 0 to 999 and rolls round. Use Serial.print to see the output.

3. Maybe you have been given additional instructions which you have not mentioned here, like having buttons to control the up/down counting sequence or the time interval between one change of the display and the next. Maybe the trigger lights a led and stops the counter for a specific number of milliseconds.