3 LED power on test followed by one LED flashing forever. Having issues.

Hey all,

Having a bit an issue with my circuit. The goal is quite simple. When power on takes place, 3 LEDs all come on for 3 seconds, then turn off for 3 seconds. 2 of them stay off forever and one turns on for 8 seconds then begins flashing at a tenth of a second rate forever.

Here's my code...

3 indicator LEDs power on ti test each LED followed by one led on 8 seconds, then flashing at a tenth of a second on and off, infinitely.

int FSBLED1 = 13; int TEMPLED2 = 12; int SRSLED3 = 11;

void setup() { pinMode(FSBLED1, HIGH); pinMode(TEMPLED2, HIGH); pinMode(SRSLED3, HIGH); }

// The following LEDs will illuminate with "power on" as a test of each bulb for 3 seconds on then 3 seconds off. void loop() { digitalWrite(FSBLED1, HIGH); (TEMPLED2, HIGH); (SRSLED3, HIGH); delay(3000); digitalWrite(FSBLED1, LOW); (TEMPLED2, LOW); (SRSLED3, LOW); delay(3000); } The FSBLED1 will come on solid 8 seconds, thereafter flashing at a tenth of second on and off infinitly. digitalWrite(FSBLED1, HIGH); delay(8000); digitalWrite(FSBLED1, LOW); delay(100); digitalWrite(FSBLED1, HIGH); delay(100); digitalWrite(FSBLED1, LOW); delay(100); }

I know I'm having some issues toward the end... Hopefully someone out there can lead me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Post you code in code tags not quote tags. These are the # next to the quote.

Do all the once only stuff in the setup function because that only runs once. Then to avoid all those nasty delays, use the technique in the blink without delay example in the IDE.

these are outside both the setup and the loop function. This will cause some issues.

digitalWrite(FSBLED1, HIGH); delay(8000); digitalWrite(FSBLED1, LOW); delay(100); digitalWrite(FSBLED1, HIGH); delay(100); digitalWrite(FSBLED1, LOW); delay(100); } Actually, the whole sketch is wrong.

Are the arduino pins sinking the LED feeds as your not setting the pins to output mode, your just turning on internal pullup resistors. I did not know you could address pins like this (digitalWrite(FSBLED1, HIGH); (TEMPLED2, HIGH); (SRSLED3, HIGH);)