3 transmitter and 1 receiver

Sir? how to make a codes with 3 transmitter and 1 receiver? can you please help me?
sir please help me with these i've been working for several months

What kind of transmitters/receivers are you talking about?

Start with one transmitter and one receiver and get that working first.

If you are trying to make something with multiple transmitters, there are countless ways you could do it and countless transceiver modules you could use, but for a simple rf link, I would recommend using HC-12 Serial transceivers.

If you transmit on any unit (assuming you don't change the default settings) any receiver that is in range will pickup your signal and send it to the serial Rx of the connected device.

You could setup your receiver unit to send a message (or a value, like 1, 2, or 3) every so often and whenever transmitter unit 1 receives a 1, it would send the temperature or whatever data you are needing, and then the receiver unit will record unit 1's data and then repeat all steps with 2, and then 3 and so on...

Good luck!

If you are using nRF24L01+ transceivers have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

It includes an example for a master and 2 slaves that can easily be extended to a larger number of slaves.

...R

thanks for the info. this sure help thanks a lot