30 devices 1-Wire bus

Hello.

I’m trying to identify 30 devices 1-Wire. For this, I use the library OneWire version 2.2 on the next page OneWire Arduino Library, connecting 1-wire devices (DS18S20, etc) to Teensy.

So far with this library I could only communicate with 12 devices, and I need to connect to 30 devices through a single 1-wire bus.

I’ve tried changing the library but accomplishing nothing. Hope you can help me.

Best regards and thank you very much

So far with this library I could only communicate with 12 devices, and I need to connect to 30 devices through a single 1-wire bus.

Is that with all devices connected? How are you powering the devices? If it is in the passive mode is the bus supply up to it?

Thank you very much for responding so quickly.

Yes, all devices are connected. I'm devices are connected: DS18B20 and DS2438.

The power of these devices is through an external power supply 5V/1A as indicated by the DS18B20 datasheet, connecting a resistor 4K7.

OK so you need to do a bit of fault finding. If you remove the 12 working devices do another 12 start to work? Is there any thing about the addresses that work and those that don't? How did you find the address in the first place? Can you post you code or a short version of your code that shows the problem.