32U4 boards

Hi. Can anyone advise which board uses a 32u4 and brings out all 6 outputs from Timers 1 & 3 ? I need all 6 fast PWM outputs and very little else. The Pro Micro doesn’t bring them all out to the headers. Also, the “pin configuration” chart runs of the right side of the page. Is that the document, or my computer ? http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/Atmel-7766-8-bit-AVR-ATmega16U4-32U4_Datasheet.pdf
Thanks.

As far as I can see, only OC3A channel is available on the IC itself.

Edit - to clarify, I meant only that channel of timer 3.

Here’s the pin out

You might be looking for the Arduino Micro

sbkenn:
Also, the "pin configuration" chart runs of the right side of the page. Is that the document, or my computer ? http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/Atmel-7766-8-bit-AVR-ATmega16U4-32U4_Datasheet.pdf

If you are referring to page 3 of the document, it does not display on my computer properly either, probably because I do not have the proper fonts installed. That particular page used the following fonts, only one of which is embedded in the document.

name                                 type              encoding         emb sub uni object ID
------------------------------------ ----------------- ---------------- --- --- --- ---------
Helvetica-Bold                       Type 1            WinAnsi          no  no  no    3267  0
Helvetica                            Type 1            WinAnsi          no  no  no    3265  0
GPDFBB+ArialMT                       TrueType          WinAnsi          yes yes no   28906  0
Arial-BoldMT                         TrueType          WinAnsi          no  no  no   28908  0

A pic, FWIW:

Try an STM32F103C8. It brings out all 4 output compares from 3 timers, total 12 PWM. I know because I used them recently for a project.

Why? I posted the pin outs of the Micro which has 8 PWM pins.

wolframore:
Why? I posted the pin outs of the Micro which has 8 PWM pins.

He wants all timer 3. It's not all available on the processor pins. Just the OC3A channel. I'm not sure why the OP wants timer 1 and 3.

Also I checked the datasheet I have, the pdf has no problems such as described with Acrobat Reader. Stuff like that happens.