Hello, this is my first post so please be forgiving. I had also posted in the wrong place so I moved it here. Searched the forum for answers but what I have found doesn't seem to fit, so I am asking for help...
I have bought this:
I have a Leonardo (and a uno that is busy on something else)
I am trying to use this library:
Like instructed on this page:
but the display doesn't give signs of life.
I have copy and pasted the code on both pages to no avail.
I have followed instructions on the wiring,
Pin 11 to GND
Pin 12 to VCC
Pin 3 ( CS1) to Arduino Digital pin 9
Pin 5 (WR) to Arduino Digital pin 10
Pin 7 (DATA) to Arduino Digital pin 11
with just the difference that I don't have a CS1 pin on the display but just a CS. There is a CLK pin that the examples and the library are not using (sounded strange to me but maybe it's ok).
My questions are:
- is the library correct (for that display)?
- is it old or obsolete?
- Is there another library to use with CS and CLK for this display?
- am I missing something in the wiring?
- is the +5V and GND connection enough or should I also connect the display to some other source (they gave me larger red and black wires)?
- if anyone has the same display, how do you use it?
- any other ideas or help?
What I would like to do? Just start by successfully lighting at least one pixel! (or running a full example)
Thanks to anyone that can help me.