3d layer size

Hi
I start but there is a project that really interests me in connection with the 3D.
I would be happy if someone could explain to me how I can output information on the size of the object and any layer which 3d file size.
For example, I want to get specific model and the system to recognize that if the most Bottom layer is about 3 x 3 then turn on the lamp connected.

Hope structured question
Thank you all

Not sure to understand correctly. You want the arduino to output the dimensions of an physical object ?

If that is the case, then maybe a set of ultrasonic sensor (for example HC-SR04), each placed on each sides of a virtual cube... Then you place your object in the middle of this virtual cube and the sensors would tell you the distances, and with some simple maths the arduino could output the (not very accurate) dimensions of the object :wink:

tnx guix,
but I meant that I already have 3d model and I want to get him dimensions of the object(better by layer)??

Sorry I don't think your language skills are good enough to explain what you want to do. I can not understand anything you are saying.

Is this a Materia question?
The forum has a section for that.

ytyt02:
but I meant that I already have 3d model and I want to get him dimensions of the object(better by layer)??

What software has created the 3d model?
What is the file type of the 3d model?
What size is the file containing the 3d model?

...R