3D Printer Firmware compile errors

I have a Creality Ender 3 Pro. I ordered the Creality BL Touch kit, and follower an online vid on installing it. The host of the vid suggested uploading a new firmware with Sanguino bootloader. I did this with a USB ISP, connecting to a port on the 1.1.4 board. The firmware didnt work on the printer so I uploaded a different firmware from the manufacture and it doesnt work correctly either. So I compiled a version of Marlin 2.0 but the USB ISP died on me. So I am attempting to upload the firmware from my PC directly to the 1.1.4 board via the USB port on the printer. When I compile Marlin 2.0 in Arduino 1.8.10 I get the following errors. Ive searched and not found any of the terms.

Arduino: 1.8.10 (Windows 7), Board: "Sanguino, ATmega1284 or ATmega1284P (8 MHz)"

In file included from sketch\src\Marlin.cpp:37:0:

sketch\src\module/stepper.h: In static member function 'static uint32_t Stepper::calc_timer_interval(uint32_t, uint8_t, uint8_t*)':

sketch\src\module/stepper.h:528:53: error: 'speed_lookuptable_fast' was not declared in this scope

const uint16_t table_address = (uint16_t)&speed_lookuptable_fast[(uint8_t)(step_rate >> 8)][0],

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sketch\src\module/stepper.h:530:50: error: 'gain' was not declared in this scope

timer = MultiU16X8toH16(tmp_step_rate, gain);

^~~~

sketch\src\module/stepper.h:530:50: note: suggested alternative: 'tan'

timer = MultiU16X8toH16(tmp_step_rate, gain);

^~~~

tan

sketch\src\module/stepper.h:534:47: error: 'speed_lookuptable_slow' was not declared in this scope

uint16_t table_address = (uint16_t)&speed_lookuptable_slow[0][0];

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Multiple libraries were found for "U8glib.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Woolf\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_446885
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Sanguino.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

If you need any info ive forgotten to mention, let me know.