3D Printer firmware (Marlin 1.4.2) won't compile!!! HELP!!

Hey!!

I'm using a home made 3DPrinter with an ArduinoMega, it's based on the Prusai3 Model, open source, but bigger than the original.
Anyway, I got the firmware here: GitHub - bq/Marlin: A fork of Marlin firmware specifically suited for BQ printers.

• I've copied all files located under config > hephestosXL folder to the main Marlin folder.
  • Opened Marlin.ino on ArduinoIDE (MacOsx) and tried to compile.

1st Error:

In file included from cardreader.cpp:2:0:
cardreader.h:8:20: fatal error: SdFile.h: No such file or directory
#include "SdFile.h"
^
compilation terminated.
Error compiling

Then I've moved, all files under Marlin > libraries > SdFat folder and U8Glib, to the main folder...
Still an error!!

I've moved all folders included in Marlin > libraries to Documents > Arduino > Libraries, checked it on the Arduino IDE and they appear on the libraries manager.

still an error...

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong??
(or at least someone who can edit config file, compile and send me the hex file)

Thanks in advance!!

lookslikeruck:
Then I've moved, all files under Marlin > libraries > SdFat folder and U8Glib, to the main folder...
Still an error!!

Move the folders from Marlin>libraries to the 'libraries' folder in your sketch folder. Then re-start the IDE.

#include "SdFile.h"That form of #include indicates that the file is in the same folder as the program but it seems from the error message that it is being included by the cardreader.h file. Where is cardreader.h located ?