3d printer movement

hi
i want to control 3d printer movement(g code) with arduino
how do i do that?
i have 3d printer and 2 servo connected to arduino
i have a chart of movement (x y z angle1 angle 2), x y z for tool holder and 2 angles for 2 servo
i need to move simultaneously the tool holder to x y z ,and 2 angles for 2 servo
can arduino control x y z of the tool holder and control 2 servo at the same time?

You have not told us what the tool-holder is or how it is moved in the X Y and Z axes - does it use stepper motors?

It is probably that an Arduino can do what you want.

Many people use either the GRBL or Marlin programs for a CNC machine or 3D printer. Both of them can interpret GCode.

...R

ibanez1608:
i want to control 3d printer movement(g code) with arduino. how do i do that?

You send lines of gcode. You will need some way to keep from overflowing the printer's input buffer. How you do that will depend on your printer's firmware. In most cases the printer will send a message like "ok/r/n" when it has completed processing a message and you can use that as a signal that it is safe to send the next line.

ibanez1608:
i have 3d printer and 2 servo connected to arduino, i have a chart of movement (x y z angle1 angle 2), x y z for tool holder and 2 angles for 2 servo. i need to move simultaneously the tool holder to x y z ,and 2 angles for 2 servo. can arduino control x y z of the tool holder and control 2 servo at the same time?

You can send the line of gcode to move to the specified coordinates and then use the Servo library to position up to 12 servos. The motion won't be completely synchronized. If you want to synchronize motion you will need to break the X,Y,Z motions and the Servo sweeps into smaller segments and then do all the little segments in series.