3D Printing using Arduino Single-Sided Serial version 3,RAMPS 1.4, A4988 .

I want to know if it is possible to build a 3D printer using following combination :- 1-Arduino Single-Sided Serial version 3 2-RAMPS 1.4 3-A4988 motor driver

All of the models i found in the internet uses atmega 2560 for printing.I want to use Arduino s3v3 because it is easier to make it by hand.

If this is not possible can you make Atmega 2560,RAMPS 1.4 and A4988 by hand on a single sided board.

Can anyone of you provide the layout for the single sided PCB layout of the above boards.

You can buy a mega2560 with Ramps 1.4 board and 4 A4988 drivers for less than $25 on EBay. I don't see how you could make the board for less.

This is for our project and we have to use hand made PCB so I can’t buy the boards.

If you are required to build a circuit board for the Atmega 328 then why not just make it big enough to hold connectors that you can plug the A4988s onto.

If you haven't already bought the A4988s I suggest you consider the Pololu DRV8825 as an alternative as it can handle a little more current and a slightly higher motor voltage.

...R Stepper Motor Basics Simple Stepper Code