3PDT footswitch in Arduino

Hello, Im trying to build a MIDI controller, I'm following this guide GitHub - bbuehrig/midi_board_ONE: axefx.de Free MIDI-Board Project . I want to replace the button in the attached image here with a 3pdt switch like this: .
Is this even possible? and how could I do it. Also how can I connect the 3dpt switch to my arduino for a basic application.

Sure, that's possible.
You only need a relay (DPDT), a diode, some resistors and a transistor.
The center pin is only used to have a LED light up when you are switching on (i guess).
You can connect such LED to the transistor too, parallel to your relay (if the transistor can handle both currents for the relay and the LED.
You could also use another Arduino pin to control the LED, like you seem to have planned already.

Be aware of the cut in the center of the power rails on most of those breadboards.

Hello, Im trying to build a MIDI controller, I'm following this guide GitHub - bbuehrig/midi_board_ONE: axefx.de Free MIDI-Board Project . I want to replace the button in the attached image here with a 3pdt switch like this: .
Is this even possible? and how could I do it. Also how can I connect the 3dpt switch to my arduino for a basic application. I have the switches but I dont know how to connect them.

Have you got a three pole change over foot switch? If not you will have to drop some functionality.
What sort of foot switch do you have?

I dont care about functionality :D, I like that they are sturdy. I've got this http://www.ebay.com/itm/10Pcs-9-pin-3PDT-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-Box-Stomp-Foot-Metal-Switch-True-Bypass-/121280697007?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item1c3ce492af

I see I got it the wrong way round.
Just take one wire from the top right of the foot switch and one wire from the right middle, that is the one below and use it to replace the two active wires of your bread board switch.

@nassarofficial, do not cross-post. Threads merged.