3x3x3 Led Cube Programmer

(You can ignore this)
Hello! My ingame name is Mew_, im new here. But I have always been interested in electronics, so this week I built a 3x3x3 multiplexing cube.

And ran into the problem with programming it of it taking too much time.
So I did what any sensible programmer would do and created a program with took 7 times longer to create than to just make the animation by hand, but it was worth it, because now you can do the same thing too!

The program is made in C# and all of the code is on github.
The window itself is really crammed with features and options. There is a screenshot under all this.

When using the program, you select which led's you want to light up in with the checkboxes to the left. And select the layer (1, 2 or 3), to the right.
Then you press apply. this will output the configuration you entered with the boxes to arduino code,
And save it on your desktop for the ability of simply being pasted into an .ino file
Of course, there is no limit to how complex animations you can do, but you do need to use a specific
standard in the code for your arduino.

TO USE:

int l1 = led1;
int l2 = led2;
int l3 = led3;
int l4 = led4;

this was the configuration on my leds on my cube

1 | 2 | 3

4 | 5 | 6

7 | 8 | 9

and for your transistors, this is the format you have to use

int t1 = transistorpin1;
int t2 = transistorpin2;
int t3 = transistorpin3;

The program does however not use the fastled library, I never had. But i guess it could be implemented if you have the time to do it. Its on the github page linked at the bottom.

Screenshot:

Download:
GitHub

//Mew_