4.2inch e-Paper Module

Hi there!
Im new in the huge world or Arduino and E-paper technologies so as newbie have some questions.
First of all im checked information about 4.2inch e-Paper Module from Waveshare. To be honest there is not very much info about this product. Most of users prefer 4.3inch e-Paper Module.
Anyway i tried to breath a life in this peace of modern technology. And i failed.

So im downloaded the demo code from supplier website and tried to run it on Arduino but it doesn't work for me. Did i miss something? This is link to this product (https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/4.2inch_e-Paper_Module#Introduction)

• Can anyone advise a good support library for 4.2inch epaper display from Waveshare?
  • Did anyone ever work with it? Is it worth or should i use another one?
  • Also did anyone ever tried to connect e-paper to Bluetooth module? Is it possible?

P.s. Sorry for "not clever" questions. Unfortunately i do not have other places to ask about guidance...
P.s.s Appreciated any help

It looks like they named the library directory "libraries" which is a bad choice. It should be named "epd4in2". Be sure to re-start the Arduino IDE after manually installing a library.

Did you connect the module to the Arduino UNO according to the table under "Working with Ardiuno" in the page you pointed to? Did the sketch compile?

Thanks for your reply, johnwasser!

Did you connect the module to the Arduino UNO according to the table under "Working with Ardiuno" in the page you pointed to?

Yes, i did like on the site.

Did the sketch compile?

Yes it is compiled.

Ill try to rename "libraries" to "epd4in2" and return with results. Thahk you!