4 analogue input control 1 servo and I/O

Hi, everyone, I am looking for a arduino board that can take in 4 analogue (0-5v) signal which are then calculated to control the on and off of a motor, a servo, in the absence of a computer. so, is there such thing available? Thanks a lot!

Any one you could mention can do that.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

What is the application? Do you need a readout/display?

Thanks.. Tom.. :)

Hi, I want to build a ultrafiltration device. I was considering using arduino to automatically control the whole process, I want to have a display to display the key parameters such as pressure and weight etc. I also want to build an app that can receive the data from the arduino, possibly via bluetooth or wifi. I want to know if arduino is compatible with iphone. Thank you very much.

A very GOOD idea...

Before that, can you tell a bit about your experience in Electronics.

This is to make sure whether this project is a simple one or a tough one for you...

SagarDev: A very GOOD idea...

Before that, can you tell a bit about your experience in Electronics.

This is to make sure whether this project is a simple one or a tough one for you...

Hi, I don't know how to write C code. I know a little bit of single chip system. I want to learn in the process of building such device. Is is hard?

Yes it is hard, but not impossible. First, learn how to write Arduino programs in C. Start with learning how the example sketches in the IDE work, then modify them. Then read a few tutorials here on How to Structure an Arduino Program, and How to Do Many Things at Once.

Once you've done that, get busy on your device!

ChrisTenone: Yes it is hard, but not impossible. First, learn how to write Arduino programs in C. Start with learning how the example sketches in the IDE work, then modify them. Then read a few tutorials here on How to Structure an Arduino Program, and How to Do Many Things at Once.

Once you've done that, get busy on your device!

Hi, ChrisTenone, Thank you for your advice and encouragement!

geekjiang:
Hi, ChrisTenone, Thank you for your advice and encouragement!

:slight_smile:

The fact that it is not easy, is what makes it fun. Keep at it, and when you run into problems, come back here and ask specific questions. Some of us are kinda gruff, but none-the-less, friendly.