4 motor controlled by pwm.

Hello..

I'm planning to control 4 motors with pwm but there is a problem..
First, I'm using mosfet transistor to control motor's speed.
However, I'm using 1 battery and parallel circuit to deliver power.
In here the problem arise.
When I control one mosfet transistor with pwm, the other's get affected.
I want to control it with not affected situation, Is there any solution? :slight_smile:

More information please. A circuit diagram and the code you are using would help. Some details of the motors, MOSFETs and battery would also be good.

When I've controlled several motors from one battery I have had no problem controlling them separately. Perhaps the battery is too weak to run all those motors together.

Steve

I have been trying this circuit. please look amperemeter to motor.
The result it, When I controlled upper mosfet, the other get affect.
For example,When A set 255 and B set 0 pwm,say A’s speed 2, I change A to 127 and B to 127,A’s speed is 1 and B is 1.
However, I want to set like this

“For example,When A set 255 and B set 0 pwm,say A’s speed {{1}}, I change A to 127 and B to 127,A’s speed is 1 and B is 1.”
Please look at speed {{1}}.
This is what not affected mean…

1.png

I have no idea what "speed{{1}}" is supposed to mean.

But anyway that circuit is a mess. Those are not logic level MOSFETs, they need a higher voltage than an Arduino can supply to switch on fully. They are connected the wrong way round, the drain should be positive and the source negative and an ammeter is not good enough for a load. You should definitely not have 100 ohm resistors from gate to ground, that will damage the Arduino PWM pins.

In fact I have trouble believing that a circuit connected like that does anything at all.

Steve