433 mhz door sensor

Hi,
So i bought a couple of these cheap 433Mhz alarm door sensors and i successfully receive data from them on my arduino. The problem is that these sensors send a signal when the door is opened a not when it is closed and I need them to send a signal both when the door is opened and when it is closed. I took some measurements whit my multimeter on the circut board of the sensor. The reed switch connects ground when the magnet is near and a soon the magnet is removed it sends a signal for about 5 seconds and than stops the transmission. And that part is fine with me,but now i need some kind of circuit that will activate that behavior again when the read switch is closed again(when the door is closed).The circut would need to do somthing like this: connect to ground for lets say a second than connect to +12v(or remove the ground like the read switch is open(there is a pullup resistor on the board so i does not matter)) and than connect to ground again(let the reed switch take over).

I am open to any solution for this problem or any other way of creating such a device. I tried to do this whit an arduino pro mini but the power consumption is a huge problem the batteries lasted only for a couple of days .

Thanks in advance,
David

Hvar:
Hi,
So i bought a couple of these cheap 433Mhz alarm door sensors and i successfully receive data from them on my arduino. The problem is that these sensors send a signal when the door is opened a not when it is closed and I need them to send a signal both when the door is opened and when it is closed. I took some measurements whit my multimeter on the circut board of the sensor. The reed switch connects ground when the magnet is near and a soon the magnet is removed it sends a signal for about 5 seconds and than stops the transmission. And that part is fine with me,but now i need some kind of circuit that will activate that behavior again when the read switch is closed again(when the door is closed).The circut would need to do somthing like this: connect to ground for lets say a second than connect to +12v(or remove the ground like the read switch is open(there is a pullup resistor on the board so i does not matter)) and than connect to ground again(let the reed switch take over).

I am open to any solution for this problem or any other way of creating such a device. I tried to do this whit an arduino pro mini but the power consumption is a huge problem the batteries lasted only for a couple of days .

Thanks in advance,
David

Put the Arduino in sleep mode and wake with external interrupt on the reed switch. See Nick gammon's passes on Arduino power consumption

Honestly, why use batteries at all? It's not like you're carrying the door around....

This has nothing to do with Arduinox.

Try 1 M, 4.7 µF.

I know that it ha nothing to do with arduino but i thought that someone has experience with such a project. Yeah I am not planing to carry my door around but its kind of a problem to bring power to every door and window in my place. :stuck_out_tongue:

Paul__B:
This has nothing to do with Arduinox.

Try 1 M, 4.7 µF.

Thanks for the replay. Sorry for bothering but would you be so kind and explain that circuit to me? I am not that big in electronic :stuck_out_tongue: . Thanks

EDIT: no need for an explanation I got it :smiley: But could you give me some part number for the logic gate or where i could buy one?
thanks very much!