433MHz replaying troubles

I am attempting to interface an Arduino with an existing wireless home alarm. I bought a 433MHz receive and a 433MHz transmit module and have been able to use them to communicate between two Arduinos so I know both modules are functional. Using the receive module and the 433Utils library I can sniff the traffic between all of my alarm's wireless sensors/remotes and the base station. All of them report back a different received value, 32 bit lenght value, ~444 delay value, and a protocol of "1".
If I use the send sketch to duplicate one of the sensors while running the sniffing sketch on another Arduino, the data received looks the same as the real sensor. Unfortunately, the alarm base station does not react to any of the codes I mimic with the Arduino. Before I build some sort of sound card based raw RF sniffer, does anyone have any advice or ideas?

I should add: I know some alarm systems use KeeLoq rolling codes. I don't know if mine does, but I'm assuming not since I see the exact same code displayed using the sniffer sketch each time a sensor is tripped. Is that a correct assumption?

In some remote sensor systems, the timing of the various pulses has to be rather exactly reproduced, in order for the receiver to accept it.

I use Audacity to sniff such signals, as done here.

rtadams89:
I am attempting to interface an Arduino with an existing wireless home alarm. I bought a 433MHz receive and a 433MHz transmit module and have been able to use them to communicate between two Arduinos so I know both modules are functional. Using the receive module and the 433Utils library I can sniff the traffic between all of my alarm’s wireless sensors/remotes and the base station. All of them report back a different received value, 32 bit lenght value, ~444 delay value, and a protocol of “1”.
If I use the send sketch to duplicate one of the sensors while running the sniffing sketch on another Arduino, the data received looks the same as the real sensor. Unfortunately, the alarm base station does not react to any of the codes I mimic with the Arduino. Before I build some sort of sound card based raw RF sniffer, does anyone have any advice or ideas?

Can you show me more details how to sniff the data traffic, which is transmitted from RF device. I also need to replicate an RF transmitter (using CC2500 chip) but not know what to do now. Thanks