48v DC brushless motor

hey, soi have 48v DC brushless motor and would like to control it with potenciometer, can someone please explain me how do i connect arduino UNO with 48v motor? thanks in advance.

Please post links to the datasheets for the motor and driver.

Is google defunc nowadays?

From the "How to use this forum" sticky:

1. Do some research before posting

Try to solve your problem, or answer your question, yourself. For example, if you are wondering how to connect LEDs to a 74HC595 register, try Googling exactly that (add the word "Arduino" to narrow things down):

The above example gave lots of hits. Read some of them, perhaps your question has already been answered.

If you don't bother doing that, and if your question shows no indication you have tried to help yourself, you may find people doing it for you:

If that doesn't help, try browsing existing threads in the forum for a while. Maybe what you are asking is currently under discussion in another thread.

Tip: If you want to just search this forum, use the Google "site" specifier, for example:

motor power site:arduino.cc

palko179:
hey, soi have 48v DC brushless motor and would like to control it with potenciometer, can someone please explain me how do i connect arduino UNO with 48v motor? thanks in advance.

Yes, you need an appropriate motor driver for the particular motor. Brushless motors come in sensored and sensorless varieties, its important to understand the difference as sensorless are no use for some applications.

Want more help, don't hide the details of the motor from us. "48V brushless" is not a datasheet.