4D system display initialization (FR/EN?)

Hello, i have a 4D system but i don't find how to initialize him, i test some prog's examples but the problem is the port com, it is RED (off or problem) and i don't find how to start him. The display just say "getting started please refer yo the quick start guide" but i don't find in 4Dsystem.com how to do that !
Intelligent Resistive Touch Display Module for Arduino Projects (my display)

Bonjour, j'ai acquéri récemment un écran 4D system (celui du lien au dessu) hors je n'arrive pas à le démarrer, j'ai essayé avec des programmes exemples mais ils ne fonctionnent pas, mon port com est rouge comme si il ne le détecter pas ou si il y avait un problème, mon écran lui affiche qu'il faut que j'aille sur le site 4Dsystem.com mais je ne trouve rien pour l'initialiser...

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

Posting tips.

• Your OS and version can be valuable information, please include it along with extra security you are using.
  • Always list the version of the IDE you are using and the board version if applicable.
  • How to insert an image into your post. ( Thanks Robin2 )
  • Add your sketch where applicable but please use CODE TAGS ( </> )
  • Add a SCHEMATIC were needed even if it is hand drawn
  • Add working links to any specific hardware as needed (NOT links to similar items)
  • Remember that the people trying to help cannot see your problem so give as much information as you can